natural pool tour operators

Caribensun

For those familiar with the Natural Pool; Going in Feb. who do you recommend to book with for a two person tour to the Natural pool.

How far is it from the cruise pier (minutes)?

How long do you recommend spending at the Natural Pool? Can you snorkel in the pool?

Thanks, want something different to see before we walk on the beach.

The National Park where the natural pool is located is no a far distance from the cruise terminal. Maybe 15 minutes. HOWEVER, the trail down to the natural pool is the part that is really time consuming. The last time we drove it on our own, it took us a GOOD 45 minutes from the beginning of the "off road" trail to the parking area. Then you have to walk down a large set of stairs to get to the pool itself.

If you are considering renting a vehicle and driving there yourself, which would give you the most time at the pool, view what happens to this vehicle at about 1:21 into this video

Surely not for the faint hearted. :o

The last time we went to the natural pool we took a private ATV tour with Kini Kini http://www.kinikini.com/kk/servlet/Toursin order to maximize our time at the pool.

Another provider of tours is http://www.abc-aruba.com/jeep_safari_half.html I am sure if you contact them directly they can give you an idea of how long they spend at the pool.

I just wanted to second Arubalisa's sentiment about driving yourself, we did the ATV tour and I would never in my life attempt that again! lol Definitely get a guide/driver. Also, the day we were there it was quite windy and frankly I couldn't even tell there WAS a natural pool, it was all just whitecaps, absolutely unswimmable. I didn't know what it was supposed to look like on a calm day until I got back and Googled for pictures! oh well.

Archived