? for those whom John Heald has help arrange a M&G...

In the instances that I have not personally known the cruise directors, John has intervened and gotten the ball rolling.

I can tell you that he'll set it up perhaps two days prior to the sailing and that's pretty much what I do as well...

What ship??

:)

Oh good, Mach...I could use your input.

Here's the scoop. I'm the group leader for about 45 of us on the Glory 11/29. Due to the bungling of our bookings after the debut of the Dream was announced and my zealous complaints, we have a complimentary one hour cocktail party from Carnival on a sea day. A large chunk of our group also is going to one of the couples' vow renewal service, also on a sea day. And I'd really like to get our M&G set up for the first sea day (we're planning on handing out scavenger hunt sheets for us all to work on that week at that time).

How in the world can I try to make sure all of these things aren't overlapping one another? And another thing, I wondered if you could use you "supa-secret Carnival contacts" to find out when the Glory's 90 Day Inspections are coming up...I'm bringing the kids for the first time this cruise and I will FLIP OUT if we miss our flights (we ran into one of the inspections on our first cruise and missed our 2:30 flights).

Thanks, Mach.

Oh good, Mach...I could use your input.

Here's the scoop. I'm the group leader for about 45 of us on the Glory 11/29. Due to the bungling of our bookings after the debut of the Dream was announced and my zealous complaints, we have a complimentary one hour cocktail party from Carnival on a sea day. A large chunk of our group also is going to one of the couples' vow renewal service, also on a sea day. And I'd really like to get our M&G set up for the first sea day (we're planning on handing out scavenger hunt sheets for us all to work on that week at that time).

How in the world can I try to make sure all of these things aren't overlapping one another? And another thing, I wondered if you could use you "supa-secret Carnival contacts" to find out when the Glory's 90 Day Inspections are coming up...I'm bringing the kids for the first time this cruise and I will FLIP OUT if we miss our flights (we ran into one of the inspections on our first cruise and missed our 2:30 flights).

Thanks, Mach.

Congrats on the cocktail party!! The only problem with those parties is that they're done at Carnival's convenience... You won't know until just before the cruise when that will occur but I'm betting on your last sea day.

So, that leaves the vow renewal. You should already know when that's going to happen.

You'd like to have your Meet & Mingle the first sea day. I'd expect that you'll need to schedule it for the morning as the vow renewal will probably be in the afternoon, right??

I'm pretty sure that I can help you put this together. Send me an email and I'll see what I can do...

:)

Did you hear when the inspection was for the Glory? Thanks

It is a surprise inspection...which is the whole point.

The only way to "kinda know" if there will be one is IF there has just been one...then you are fairly safe.

Archived