A couple of questions

Gina477

Hey Everyone! I've been on hiatus for a while, but, it's summer time and I don't have a cruise planned for this year! :(

So I'm living through everyone else's cruise experience this summer.. :D:p

Anyway, this is going to be a dumb question.. if there is one..

1) How do I search for what other groups are booked on future cruises? for example, I was reading a post about someone booking a cruise for 12/12/09 and they found out that it was the Jimmy Buffet Tribute Cruise and a non-CC single parents cruise. I would like to find out for my two upcoming cruises in 2010.

2) When does Carnival release the 2011 schedule? I'm already thinking ahead for my next one, since I'm not going on any this year, I can start doing some research for 2011!!

Thanks for the replies!!

Gina :)

Hey Everyone! I've been on hiatus for a while, but, it's summer time and I don't have a cruise planned for this year! :(

So I'm living through everyone else's cruise experience this summer.. :D:p

Anyway, this is going to be a dumb question.. if there is one..

1) How do I search for what other groups are booked on future cruises? for example, I was reading a post about someone booking a cruise for 12/12/09 and they found out that it was the Jimmy Buffet Tribute Cruise and a non-CC single parents cruise. I would like to find out for my two upcoming cruises in 2010.

2) When does Carnival release the 2011 schedule? I'm already thinking ahead for my next one, since I'm not going on any this year, I can start doing some research for 2011!!

Thanks for the replies!!

Gina :)

Google the cruise date and ship you are thinking about. Last week there was a thread about the Goth cruise and I was wondering if there was a group on my trip. So I googled the date and the ship and found out there was a large group going with us.

Google the date and ship name.

This won't tell you about large private groups on the ship in all cases (like the Smith Family Reunion, etc). But most large groups have web sites, and those end up being indexed by the search engines.

Where is your NY Yankee tattoo?? Mine's on my thigh.

My tatt is actually butterflies! But, I can see where it looks like the NY Yankees logo! I'm a die hard Yankees Fan!! I actually live not to far from the stadium!

CCTatt.jpg

CCTatthealing.jpg

Archived