Do you think joff eaton would di a great job on the indenpendence

We had him on Jewel in late May / early June. He was very good! He's funny in front of the big crowds and extremely nice and personable one on one. We're looking at sailing on Independence in August and hope he is still on the ship at that time.

Ken

I am taking a cruise on the indy in december and joff eatom is gonna be my cruise director,this would be his first time on freedom class ship,i want to if he good on the actv like the sexy legs,belly floop,quest

We just had him on the Jewel and he is the best CD we ever had. He seemed to be everywhere on the ship, very friendly.

Jan

Just got off the Jewel of the Seas on Saturday. During the cruise he announced that it was going to be his last cruise with Royal Caribbean. He didn't say where he was going or what his future plans were. He just celebrated his 40th birthday on our cruise too. He was hilarious and very entertaining. We enjoyed him so much! I even got to do the bump with him at the 70's Dance Party! I hope he hasn't retired from being a cruise director and has joined another cruise line.

Archived