deal help

cbressler1976

Is it possible to book a 3 night cruise to the bahamas for $100 per person or kids sail free?

Not on any major line... cheapest for 4 (2 kids) on cheapest date would still be close to $250pp (average - first 2 more) with taxes, etc.

You may find less on Imperial/Discovery type of cruise.

Last summer NCL had a kids sail free promo - kids 12 and under. As 3rd and 4th guest. Don't know if the day rate was as cheap as $100 per day. If you go late in the summer, early fall you can get go rates. I saw a 5 day out of Mobile for $200 pp (exterior) for 1 & 2 under the Carnival Pack n Go rates. It was for Sept. I would look at the Pack N Go rates for the cheapest cruises.

PS - i was able to book on Carnival a $75 per day on a 4 day cruise on the Sensation. Price per day tend to be less on 4 day than 3 day. -- the 3 & 4 day are close the same price.

If you book far enough ahead the Early Saver rate can really save. The January dates are cheap.

The reason 3 day's are almost the same price as 4 days is because 3 day cruises are over the weekend and most 4 are during the week. the 4 day cruises over the weekend are a little more,

I just went to carnival's web site and did a pretend booking for 4 on the Immigration DEC 4 3 day cruise.

$747.00 Port Charge and tax's included.

That's $124 PP kids go free or however you want to put it. The cruise is cheap enough but all 4 have to pay taxes and port charges.

That's $124 PP kids go free or however you want to put it. The cruise is cheap enough but all 4 have to pay taxes and port charges.

Read the OP again...

That's a good deal BUT you are doing it per person per day.

The OP wanted $100 per person for the TRIP...

I do not know of any cruise for a total of $100 pp and then have kids free. If I did I would go. lol

The cheapest I found was on the RCI Monarch 3 day resident rate of $209 for the cruise. That did not include port charges or taxes. This price was for the lowest Cat and for August.

WOW my bad, I wish also.

$The best I could find was a 2 day cruise on Celebration Cruise Line for $400 for the 4 of them. and $500 for a 3 day cruise.

http://www.bahamascelebration.com/

Yeah I have forgot about that one... It might suit what the OP wants. Does the Imperial still run? I heard it was going to stop some time.

Yeah I have forgot about that one... It might suit what the OP wants. Does the Imperial still run? I heard it was going to stop some time.

I believe the imperial majesty was replaced with the bahamas celebration. I have not seen the Imperial ships in port for some time now.

I believe the imperial majesty was replaced with the bahamas celebration. I have not seen the Imperial ships in port for some time now.

Thanks for the quick response. We cruised to Nassau twice this year and in Jan. I thought I saw the Imperial and then end of May noticed the Celebration was docked where the Imperial used to dock. BTW what was that HUGE yacht/ship that had a sailboat in the middle of it plus all kinds of other boats? Was that from Bermuda and was it owned by royalty?

Unfortunately it is no more.

It has already been sent to the breaker's. sad, I hate seeing the last of the ocean liners gone.

I'm glad we at least got to sail her.

Archived