aquaboats excursion in grand cayman?

Hello. I am looking for any info on the aquaboats excursion offered by RCCL in Grand Cayman. It includes the boat ride, snorkeling, and beach time. Has anyone done this? Was it fun? What beach do they take you to?

Thanks.

It is a great trip!! We've done it twice (in our late 40's at the time) and had a blast. It's a bit tricky getting in the boats but there are people there to help you....believe me if I can do it anyone can!! We didn't stop at a beach, just snorkled and zipped those boats all over the place. We buzzed the ship a couple of times, it was fun to see people on their balconies waving at us. I highly recommend it.

Lynda

My wife & i did this one in 2004 and had a blast! We also did not stop at a beach...the guides even back then commented that they had no idea why it was advertized that way. The guides also did make the statement "Ladies, after snorkeling there is no graceful way to get back in the boats, so don't even try!"

Archived