Valor: Indoor Hottub or not?

mdguy99

I have a question for (very) recent Valor cruisers. On the Carnival website the deck plans shows that the indoor hot tubs in the gym/spa has been turned into the aerobics room, and the old aerobics room into more treatment rooms. Anyone able to verify this is the case? They did something similar on the fantasy class ships which really sucked until they started adding the serenity decks as part of the evolutions of fun.

Message to Carnival: You do not enforce the "adults only" hot tub policy well enough (one is suppose to be for adults only) Please give us back our adults only pools in the spa or hurry up and get proper serenity decks set up on the Destiny, Triumph and Conquest class ships!

Sorry to say, the hot tub is gone! I was sad to see it go as well! It was taken out during the dry dock! The hot tub by the AFT pool is supposed to be adults only and we actually didn't have any problems with kids there.

We are excited that the Glory still has the hot tub and doesn't have to Big Screen yet. It made talking with friends by the pool tough at night with a movie blasting.

I have a question for (very) recent Valor cruisers. On the Carnival website the deck plans shows that the indoor hot tubs in the gym/spa has been turned into the aerobics room, and the old aerobics room into more treatment rooms. Anyone able to verify this is the case? They did something similar on the fantasy class ships which really sucked until they started adding the serenity decks as part of the evolutions of fun.

Message to Carnival: You do not enforce the "adults only" hot tub policy well enough (one is suppose to be for adults only) Please give us back our adults only pools in the spa or hurry up and get proper serenity decks set up on the Destiny, Triumph and Conquest class ships!

Yuppers that hottub is gone. I really missed that last year. The Freedom still has it as well, as I used it this past April. There was hardly anybody in there when I went.

Joanne

Archived