Norwegian Sun Penthouse Suite 8077 or 0065

Hello,

I really would need some help in choosing one or the other suite 8077 or 0065 on the SUN. I think waking up to the cleaning-noise of the great Outdoor Cafe isn't that nice so early in the morning, but hearing the music from the Stardust Lounge in suite 8077 late at night and in the afternoons my also be not so nice, what should I do ? There is no other Penthouse available in this category and we do not want to move to any other category. Any advice about past experinces in either one of the suites would be helpful and very much appreciated.....greetings from Michael

Hello,

I really would need some help in choosing one or the other suite 8077 or 0065 on the SUN. I think waking up to the cleaning-noise of the great Outdoor Cafe isn't that nice so early in the morning, but hearing the music from the Stardust Lounge in suite 8077 late at night and in the afternoons my also be not so nice, what should I do ? There is no other Penthouse available in this category and we do not want to move to any other category. Any advice about past experinces in either one of the suites would be helpful and very much appreciated.....greetings from Michael

I cannot say for sure, as we stayed in an aft cabin on deck 9 -- but heard from others that they could hear chair scraping going on from above in the Great Outdoor Cafe when situated on deck 10. I think I would go for deck 8. I think the noise is always worse if it is from above than when it comes from below. They won't be pounding on the ceiling with a broomstick from the theatre below and there is a point when it will end. You cannot, however, control the foot traffic of 24/7 on deck 11...as was confirmed by people we met on our last cruise that booked a room on deck 10. Deck 9 is the best, next would be deck 8 and then deck 10 -- IMHO. Hope this helps.

Hello Cruise Raider,

thank you very much for your opinion, that's the same way I am feeling about these 2 suites. I prefer going to bed later in the evening because the shows below us than having to get up quite early ( I heard 5 am ) because of the cleaning of the Great Outdoor Cafe above us. By the way suite 8077 is even larger than 0065, it is only 13 sq ft but I love hunting for more room....:) greetings from Michael

Glad to be of help. Think you will be very happy with this choice. I agree that nobody should have to get up at 5:00 AM while on a cruise unless it is their choice. And, I just don't think the sound from the theater should be that much of an issue.

Archived