RCCL's dock in Vancouver?

looking at a map of Vancouver I cant seem to find cruise ship docks! Does anyone know what dock(s) RCCL uses?

google Ballantyne Pier Vancouver and you'll get maps and info.

It is not far from downtown but it is not conveniently reached by walking or public transportation. It should only be accessed by pre arranged cruise transfer or taxi.

google Ballantyne Pier Vancouver and you'll get maps and info.

It is not far from downtown but it is not conveniently reached by walking or public transportation. It should only be accessed by pre arranged cruise transfer or taxi.

i found it thanks! its a shame we are not using Canada Place. so if i plan to drive a rental to the pier, your saying that it cant be done? do i need to use RCCL transfers?

I didn't consider that option. Just check with your car rental company that they have a drop off at Ballantyne. It is certainly accessible by car.

The bottom line is that the pier is located in an industrial area without the amenities around Canada Place.

i found it thanks! its a shame we are not using Canada Place. so if i plan to drive a rental to the pier, your saying that it cant be done? do i need to use RCCL transfers?

we used Avis, the drop off location is at one of the hotels. When we were unloading all our cr*p, the agent came over and asked if we were going on a cruise. When we said yes, he told us to hop in and he drove us right over, in our own car. I would inquire when you get to the drop off place if they will do that. We tipped the driver well. It was definitely worth it.

Close your eyes on the way there! You go through the skids of Vancouver to get there. :o Nowhere to drop off a car - take a hotel shuttle or a cab.

The skids weren't that bad...at least compared to some US cities where I have driven thru...

Agree with others plan your transfers a bit ahead so you are sure to get there without any difficulty.

The parents did a Princess out of Canada Place which they claimed was so simple...until they described dragging luggage a way into the pier area before getting rid of it, where at Ballentyne we had a porter take it from us right where our limo let us out. Very simple...too bad the ship had come in late the day before so it caused us to stand in line for an hour before we were processed otherwise a very simple cruise terminal to use.

Archived