Hartley Helmut Dive question

Sabeaux

I will be in bermuda the first week in August...I would like to do this dive with my group. I know that I can book through NCL. They say the est. time is 4 hours...I know the dive is only 30 minutes what do they do with all that other time?

We just did this awesome dive last week. Worth every penny!

It was a full boat with 4 dive groups, I think 6-8 people in each dive. So 30 mins x 4 groups = 2 hrs +. I didn't keep track of the time but it sure seemed like we were diving longer than 30 mins when I was down there. The rest of the time was also enjoyable- incredible sights, sun bathing on top deck, visiting with other passengers, and for us, we were lucky to have Greg's son Ben and daughter Sandy on board as the crew. They are mature, impressive and interesting young adults.

Enjoy your dive, I can't imagine anyone not. Just remember to look thru the glass on the helmet when going down the ladder! I freaked slightly at first when I focused on the inside of the helmet... they all 3 were so nice and helpful to make me understand to look outside the glass... then all was good and the fish, coral, Greg, etc. are all fabulous!

Archived