noon departure from Venice airport

mare s.

starting to look at flight schedules and need advice. We end our 2010 Med cruise in Venice and overnight there. We're considering staying an extra night in Venice but wonder if it is worth it (don't get me wrong...we love Venice and have been there twice before...it's just we're not sure the amount of extra time we'll have there is worth it) In looking at flight schedules for this year, it appears that most flights that will give us proper connections leave Venice in the morning. So, are we best off getting off the ship early and heading straight for the airport (since we'll have been docked for more than 24 hours, I'm figuring getting off early will be easy) or should we opt for an almost full extra day in Venice (knowing that we'll have to leave the hotel early early the next morning)

starting to look at flight schedules and need advice. We end our 2010 Med cruise in Venice and overnight there. We're considering staying an extra night in Venice but wonder if it is worth it (don't get me wrong...we love Venice and have been there twice before...it's just we're not sure the amount of extra time we'll have there is worth it) In looking at flight schedules for this year, it appears that most flights that will give us proper connections leave Venice in the morning. So, are we best off getting off the ship early and heading straight for the airport (since we'll have been docked for more than 24 hours, I'm figuring getting off early will be easy) or should we opt for an almost full extra day in Venice (knowing that we'll have to leave the hotel early early the next morning)

We had a noon flight, and left right from the ship to the airport after being docked overnight. After being gone 2 weeks, we could not stay another day, so the noon flight worked well.

Archived