Bounce Back pricing

djpolly

I read about someone getting a bounce back cruise price for $99. OMG that is a great deal, even on the 3 day cruise. Is it $99 per person per night or for the whole cruise? Is this one of those fun Disney specials that you have to be the super lucky person asking at the right time?

Has anyone ever heard of this?

I no longer remember exactly what dates entitled us to this pricing.

There were certain dates that you needed to book and sail by in order to recieve the BO offer. We fell on those dates and recieved our coupon in the mail....many people did.

You can only sail from certain dates like Aug. to Nov. for the BO. I believe this offer was only for the 3 night sailing. We are going in late October and then hopping off and getting onto RCL Freedom for 7 days.

Total cost per person with taxes and port charges were something like $140.00 for the 3 days.

• 2 weeks later...

We fell into the same deal. We booked a 7 night last August, before the deal was announced, but within the range of dates that determined eligibility. The deal was for 3-night cruises only, and the total cost was $99 per person; to look at it another way, $33 per person per night.

We went on our 7-nighter in February and received our bounceback certificate in the suite. There were a few limitations in the 'small print'; for example, our Feb cruise we were in a Category 3 suite, but had to settle for a Cat 4 for the cruise coming up in October. :)

Our total for the Oct cruise @ $99 per person, x4 people, plus tax and fees, came to a whopping grand total of $545 and change.

I can handle that kind of deal. :cool:

Archived