Bad service from Phil Lafayette

CruiseMark

I just tried to get a quote for a custom tour with "Phabulous Phil" but was less than impressed. I had e-mailed with some specific questions, as his site said I should do when it comes to custom tours. All I got in response was a "form letter" telling me to go go his site for info. I had read every word on his site prior to e-mailing and it didn't answer my questions. So in the end I was unable to get a custom quote. Maybe he's becomming a victim of his own success.

I think I'll stick with one of his competitors.

CruiseMark, we contacted Peat Taylor after reading on these boards and looking at his webpage. He got right back to us, answered all of our questions, and was very very nice. We'll be using him during the week of 01/02/05 and will report back here.

We used Phil Dec 13 and found him to be the best of the three we've used in Jamaica within the last 12 month's. 99% of those on these boards who have used his services have also left wonderfull reviews. Phil is a special person and does an exceptional job.

If you want a reliable tour company....book with A to Z. We have been to Jamaica 3 times on port days, and finally feel like we saw the real Jamaica with our tour with Oscar from A to Z. You may want to read the post I have placed regarding this tour company. We felt safe, had a great time, and would highly recommend them. Oscar made our cruise fantastic with our stop in Ocho Rios. Good Luck.

Archived