Meals

Hi there, Can someone please tell me if all the food on the Pacific Son is included in the cruise price or are some restaurants extra. :confused:
yes all food is except the stake house and and chips, lollies ect.

Hi tigersgirl

As Thied has said, all main meals are included.

Buffet or dining room for breakfast

Buffet or dining room for lunch

Buffet or dining room for dinner

Also there is the steakhouse which has a cover charge of about $25 which includes 3 courses, bread, coffee etc.

You can buy snacks at the shops, chips, chocolates etc, but most passengers find they are too full for rubbish.:p:p

Enjoy your cruise

Jenny

You could seriously eat all day if you wanted to.

I found that there were pastries and coffee out before breakfast and breakfast started at about 6am. The breakfast was very good - there was alway bacon, sausages, a scrambled egg dish, an omlette dish and usually a potato dish such as hash browns. You can also have eggs cooked to order. there was cereal and fruit for the more healthy people.

After breakfast was cleared I think they leave some danishes and pastries out but lunch starts about an hour after that. We always ate lunch in the buffet and they had a good variety. They usually had a cold special of the day such as greek salad or pate. They also had a good hot variety with plenty to chose from. There were usually pasta dishes and grilled meats or fish. They also had a cold section with different breads, cold meats and cheeses. there was a full range of desserts. On the deck they seemed to always have a hamburger/hotdog station too.

Because dinner starts fairly early in both the buffet and the restaurants you dont have a long wait from the time they clear lunch. The restaurants offered a 3 course meal which I thought offered a good selection and the food was quite good. Basically the same dishes are offered in the buffet so you can sample everything. Dinner went to quite late.

The pizza place seemed to be open until about 2am but there is a charge.

This might sound like I spent my cruise eating all day but Im a chef by trade so I take an interest in food

Hi Tigers Girl

Pizzas Burgers and Icecreams all have a charge except when they have a burger station ondeck

The Burgundy, Bordeaux and The Buffet are all free. I would definitely ask about anywhere else

This can be a trap if you have been on other Cruise Lines where the grill and pizzas and sometime also the icecreams are free.

There is also a charge for room service so as I say it pays to ask

Have a wonderful cruise

Cheers

Only the steakhouse and the pizzeria for dinner have a cover charge, everything else is included.

The food that's included is as good if not better then the cover charge food so I don't see how it's worth it really.

Archived