Carnival Sensation Information?

919Florida

Hi all,

Just booked a last minute cruise today for the Carnival Sensation next Thursday. Does anyone have any pictures or a link to some pictures of the ship? I would really love to see what the balcony rooms look like on the back ship. THats what I have booked.

Also what kind of stage shows are on the Sensation right now? Any other information is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Chris

Hi all,

Just booked a last minute cruise today for the Carnival Sensation next Thursday. Does anyone have any pictures or a link to some pictures of the ship? I would really love to see what the balcony rooms look like on the back ship. THats what I have booked.

Also what kind of stage shows are on the Sensation right now? Any other information is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Chris

I did a search on Webshots...

Look at this link http://www.webshots.com/search?query=carnival+sensation&new=1&source=search_results_top

We were on her in May of last year. The ship is fun. The decore is a bit out dated but we had a great time.

Wish she would have been cheaper we would have gone on her or the Fasicnation for our B2B's this August. But RCI blew them out of the water in pricing. I like both lines but normally chose Carnival if pricing is close. On longer cruises Carnival is much better priced but on short ones RCI has been beating them lately.

We enjoyed the Sensation last year. A good warning for you...it did not bother us...not sure if it would have if we had not known...the ship is very purple and has 70ish lights around.

for stage shows on the 4 day they had a tribute to the 80s. I forget the name of it but if you grew up in the 80s you will know all the answers and all the music. They had a magician/comedian with only one show so if you want seats you'll need to be there before the bingo session. The comedian with his r rated show and lastly curves. the women are wearing thongs and dance very provacative. I didn't think it was bad but I know several people here did. If you have any other questions let me know.

Thanks

Wish she would have been cheaper we would have gone on her or the Fasicnation for our B2B's this August. But RCI blew them out of the water in pricing. I like both lines but normally chose Carnival if pricing is close. On longer cruises Carnival is much better priced but on short ones RCI has been beating them lately.

We enjoyed the Sensation last year. A good warning for you...it did not bother us...not sure if it would have if we had not known...the ship is very purple and has 70ish lights around.

I am afraid of the purple and the lights. Even after the refurb it's still like, in your face?

Archived