Requested excursions online--how to confirm we got the tours?

nwtravler

We booked our tour excursion request online at ncl.com

How do we know if they were received and if we got the tours we requested?

Thanks.

Two ways:

1. If you booked your cruise thru a TA a confirmation should be sent to them. If you booked direct it should come to you.

2. Call NCL and make sure the tours are in your records.

If you book on N.C.L. web site, which I just did, you will get an E-mail confirmation indicating that the your on-board account will be charged and tickets will be delivered to your room, unless you cancel with the shore excursion desk.

I booked our cruise to South America with an online cruise agent about 15 months in advance - I requested our tours on the NCL website in October and received a confirmation Email from NCL a few days later that our tours were confirmed and our onboard account would be charged the $ amount below - The email listed the confirmed tours and the $ amount for each. The online cruise agent was not involved in this at all.

I booked online over a month ago....and never received any kind of confirmation. Are the excursions usually listed on the cruise documents when they arrive? Because our documents have been mailed...and we should get them any day.

I booked online over a month ago....and never received any kind of confirmation. Are the excursions usually listed on the cruise documents when they arrive? Because our documents have been mailed...and we should get them any day.

Yes, one of the pages in theTicket booklet will list the excursions booked.

No. You should get a seperate e-mail confirmation. You will get a shore excursion booklett with your docs showing the available shore excursions, but not your booked excursions. Call 800-327-7030 and ask to varify if your shore excursion has been booked.

No. You should get a seperate e-mail confirmation. You will get a shore excursion booklett with your docs showing the available shore excursions, but not your booked excursions. Call 800-327-7030 and ask to varify if your shore excursion has been booked.

Not correct - since NCL went from the single sheet cruise doc to a booklet my confirmed shore excursion are listed on one of the pages as well as all your flight info if you booked air with them.

I am looking at mine right now. All OK :)

The documents will list every confirmed shore excursion that you've booked. However, my bookings were never confirmed, so I had to call NCL, who then promptly emailed me a confirmation.

We received our docs today…and no shore excursions were listed. I called NCL…and they told me that they aren’t always listed….because ‘that is a totally different thing’. As usual…the information from them is varied.

I received an email confirmation of excursions and when my docs arrived last week there was a page that listed the confirmed excursions - If you did not get either of these - I would say your excursions are in doubt - try calling again or check with the shore excursion desk as soon as you board - chances are the tours you want will still have some availability and you can book right away before they do the excursion talk and everyone runs to do their bookings - believe it or not - those of us that do all this stuff in advance via computer are in a small minority of the total passengers.

Smooth Sailing

Just wanted to pop in here hoping you'll see my message. WOW - you leave for SA in just 2 wks. We will be going Jan. 2006 on the Regal Princess and I have just started researching the ports.

Please come back and post to the South America board and tell those of us still planning all about your experiences!

We are TX neighbors. WE LOVE the Hill Country! Spent many summers at Mo Ranch in Hunt.

Bon Voyage!

Julie

Archived