Adriatic Explorer: 17 - 24 July

Just returned from another great cruise - Adriatic Explorer on the Celebration. The only downside was the eight hour delay on the outward flight from Luton :mad: and I shall be writing a stern letter to Thomsons about that. Everthing else was great and I shall write a full review when I get time.

Hi VW

What a shame that you did not reach Dubrovnik Old Town- you should have hailed a taxi! I thought it seemed a long way when we went by taxi- I too would have given up if walking!

My review would have pre warned you about the dreadful sealion display- 'if you like animals don't go on this trip'.The seacreatures brought to the windows were kept in cages and only brought out to show the tourists then returned to their cages- what a dreadful life.

Montenegro was stunning.

Glad you enjoyed the sailaway from Venice- what a grand view over this beautiful city.

thanks VW

Flopsy

The seacreatures brought to the windows were kept in cages and only brought out to show the tourists then returned to their cages- what a dreadful life.

I suspected this was the case, unfortunately. I doubt the sea lions were mistreated but the space they were kept in seemed woefully small and it's just not natural to see animals perform silly tricks.

Archived