Question re: RCCL website

We are 12 weeks out from our cruise in Liberty that we booked directly with RCL. Every time I log onto the website to view shore excursions or add a speciality restaurant it says to check back closer to our sailing. My husband called last month and they said that it was too early to access shore excursions online and to keep checking. But 12 weeks I would have thought would have been close enough. Is there a problem with their website? How do I get a list of shore excursions so we can see which ones we might want to take?

For my Oct 14th cruise I got the same message when trying to book specialty restaurants... was told to try back mid-August. It did however let me purchase the wine & dine package.

My sister, myself and our husbands are cruising on the AOS (October 18, 2009). She was originally told by an RCI representative on the phone that the excursions would be available online at 90 days out. That was this past Monday. They are still not listed so she called them this past Thursday and they told her that the excursions are not yet listed because they have not come to an agreement on their contracts with the providers. They assured her that they will be available for viewing ASAP "but certainly BEFORE the 60 day mark." We are skeptical about this being the true answer though because she also can not add the soda card at this point or any other add on.

We just keep checking every couple of days. Won't begin to fret until we hit the 60 day mark though...

Archived