Who wants to go Rafting in CR? Jan 4th Horizon.

DrummerDaveB

Ok, so Im about to book a white water rafting tour with *****.com, for Jan 4th. We are sailing on the Celebrity Horizon, with a CR stop on Jan 4th, from 7am to 6pm.

The tour company offers a discount for groups of 5 or more. We already have 4 people going.

Who wants to join us?

The rafting tour includes:

"transportation(round trip), equiqment, lunch, specialized

guide. No extra charges after this payment.

The cost of the tour per person is $75 USA (all included)

You dont have to worry we will carry you and bring you back to

the cruise ship port. "

They assure me that getting us back to the ship in time will not be a problem.

We plan to raft the class IV Reventazon. (FYI, I wouldnt really recommend this if you've never rafted before. Class 4's are very challenging, but tons of fun, and you have to work really hard if you want to keep the raft upright with you in it :D .)

So, if you would like to join us, I can give you all the info I have on it, and we can add you to our group. The more people we have, the bigger the discount.

Feel free to post, or email me at dcbaumann@hotmail(dot)com. Of course, replace the (dot) with a . - I hate spam.

I would advise you to very very learey of Mambotours...

We're were on the Horizon last April and the 2 cruises preceeding our's had poster's who after recieving the exact same e-mail as yours from Mambo, were told apon arrival that their e-mailed "so called confirmation" was worthless and that any WW rafting tour requires a mim of 10 people.. They were very disappointed and in fact missed they're rafting day because of it..

While Mambo does offer the ability to organize pier-side tours by basicly hooking up cruisers with available taxis there .. They're don't have a way of hooking up people with WW Rafting Company's that are located 75 miles away...

My advice is to book directly with Celebrity (We did and it was GREAT) and BEWARE OF MAMBO when it comes to their WW rafting ..... " Emailed Tour Confirmations"

The above is just my personal experience ... take it or leave its up to you

Our White Water Rafting tour was the highlite of our Horizon cruise.. Enjoy !

Srpilo

Archived