Fridges aka Cooling Boxes

briandama

First and Foremost i want to apoligize for my question because i know its probably been asked on here 6 dozen times before but........Here i go......I have heard mention of Mini Fridges or "Cooling Boxes" before and i was wondering if these are in every stateroom?..We sail on the Magic in September and was just wondering if these are Cat 1-12 things?....Also(I know I said i had one question but I just thought of another) On the Magic, have the televisions in the rooms been upgraded?...I believe someone told me once that the TV's on the Wonder were very small and was just wondering if they had been changed on the Magic. Thanks in advance and everyone on here ROCKS for the valuable information that you give and share.

Yes everyroom has the coolerboxes. They are NOT fridges. They are just coolerboxes. Actually we have found that fruit spoils faster there then when left out. They are NOT fridges I want to repeat. They are old snack boxes. The older types that use to be in hotels, where you opened them and took out the package of peanits etc and they charged you for them. They keep your stuff out of the element, but does not cool it. They will provide a fridge if you are in need of one for medication or baby food. I have found no need to house food in the rooms. Everything is included and avaaible whenever you need. So no need to store left-overs.;)

If you want to get something really cold, such as a beverage or something small that is water proof packing then just ask the room host for an ice bucket. They will gladly bring you one and if you request they will refill the ice at a specifc time each day for you.

They use to leave the ice buckets in the rooms but dont anymore.

Just ask and they will deliver it. Then just stick your item to be cooled into it and your all set.

we miss you posting on the 2010 Brian, drop by and say hello.;)

Kathy

Archived