Anybody used the Tour Store

Graylar

• 2 weeks later...

We booked the Zipline Safari through St. Kitts Tour Store.

Liz Pereira offered excellent service. She was professional and efficient and always responded back to my emails promptly and quickly.

You won't regret booking with them!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
How much was the zipline?[/quote]

I know I just answered this question for you on another thread, but here is the information again.

The zipline rates through the Tour Store where exactly the same as the rates through Ski Safari. The only difference was that the Tour Store could guarantee spaces with an advanced booking, whereas Sky Safari would not. Ski Safari would only accept bookings (if there are any spaces left) one week prior.

The family discount gives you a savings of 15%. It includes 2 adults and 2 children.

The total cost for all 5 ziplines with the family discount is $302.00. Each additional adult is $99.00 and the rate for each additional child is $75.00.

The cost includes the $10.00 transport fee to get to Sky Safari and back to the pier again.

Adults rates are for those between 15-65 years

Children rates are 14 years and under

Senior rates are 65+ (I believe this is the same rate as the children's)

If you do not wish to do all 5 lines, you can book a Half Tour, which includes 3 ziplines. The cost for this is $60.00 per adult and $45.00 per child.

Another option is the Half Tour (3 ziplines) with River Walk, for $75.00 per adult and $57.00 per child.

Hope this information helps.

cz

I know I just answered this question for you on another thread, but here is the information again.

Thanks. Just the info I needed for planning. I know I asked it on another thread, but I've asked it a few times in the past and didn't get an answer so I thought I'd ask it in two places :D. I'm paying for a LOT of people so I have to choose wisely and plan in advance. Its amazing how much my kids love me when its cruise time.

This is one of the tougher islands for me since we've already done the train and are not really beach people... well that and we're going to the beach (well the water) on all the other islands. Add to that we have little ones with us so not everyone can do the same thing. I was thinking of leaving grandpa with the three grandkids and heading over there for a morning trip if we could.

Last week I had a catameran cruise booked thru the Tour Store and they cancelled on me a few days prior to my arrival in St Kitts. Refunded my deposit but I was disappointed in that Liz stated the cruise ship reservations had taken all the catameran spots. Thank goodness I had a back up plan but I learned a lesson on the Tour Store.

Last week I had a catameran cruise booked thru the Tour Store and they cancelled on me a few days prior to my arrival in St Kitts. Refunded my deposit but I was disappointed in that Liz stated the cruise ship reservations had taken all the catameran spots. Thank goodness I had a back up plan but I learned a lesson on the Tour Store.

Wow! :eek: That's too bad that this happened.

Before we booked the Zipline, we specifically asked if they could guarantee spaces, and Liz said they could. So, we booked with them. Our whole transaction went smoothly and we had a terrific experience with them. You would think that the Tour Store would have known in advance if the catamaran was already booked, before they accepted your reservation and took the deposit--that was very disappointing! :(

Archived