? about CCL stock for OBC

Lisa&Neb

SO if I buy 100 shares of CCL stock, get a verification that I own the stock, send that in to Liza I get $100 OBC (7 night cruise).

1. Do I have the above correct?

2. Is there a $100 OBC max per cabin or per person? could my wife do the same thing staying in the same room and get another $100?

3. Do I have to hold the stock for a certain length of time? or can I buy it, print the confirmation and then sell it in 2 minutes?

4. When do I send in the stock confermation... I think I read AFTER final payment? is that correct?

5. Anything else I should know about the promotion or program?

Thank you all for your clarification.

SO if I buy 100 shares of CCL stock, get a verification that I own the stock, send that in to Liza I get $100 OBC (7 night cruise).

1. Do I have the above correct? Yes

2. Is there a $100 OBC max per cabin or per person? could my wife do the same thing staying in the same room and get another $100? No

3. Do I have to hold the stock for a certain length of time? or can I buy it, print the confirmation and then sell it in 2 minutes? Yes

4. When do I send in the stock confermation... I think I read AFTER final payment? is that correct? Yes

5. Anything else I should know about the promotion or program? It is a great deal and hopefully they will start paying dividends again soon. At the moment Carnival stock has been showing support around 27.59 and resistance in the 28.97 range.

Archived