Beach, ATV, and Jet Ski - Best Option?

Rowan555

Okay, we're heading to Cozumel without the kids, for once, and dh would like to make the most of it. I definitely want some beach time, and he wants to spend some time on an ATV and also do the Jetskis while there.

If anyone can recommend a good beach spot for this, along with prices, if you know them, for ATV and Jetski, it would be much appreciated. I'd be happy to book a tour, or to just do a beach trip on our own. I'd like to save money if possible, hence my desire to plan ahead and have all the information.

You can get almost anything at Paradise Beach. I don't think they have ATVs but do have jet skis. Jet skis run about $50 for 30 minutes. We got there early (9:30am) and were the first ones on the jet skis and no waiting. It was a good 45 minutes before they said for us to come in. Go to www.paradise-beach-cozumel.com. Have fun!

I went ATVing in Cozumel a few years ago through the Carnival excursion. It was really fun. We ATVed to a beach, hung out there for a few hours and then headed back. It was an all-day excursion and was one of the best excursions that I have ever been on. I would highly recommend it -- even though it was a little pricey.

You're best bet is to go to Mr Sanchos beach club. We're doing this when we go. They have it all here! ;)

check out cozumel watersports dot com and look at Mr Sanchos beach club. They have an all inclusive package for $45 p/p and it includes all meals, drinks (domestic & international) and lounge chairs palpas etc. Also for an additional cost they have an ATV tour for $40 p/p. Jet Skis are $60 for 1/2 hr. Hope this helps. :D

When are you going?

Archived