Vision of the Seas Alternative Dining on Formal Nights ?

:rolleyes: My husband and I are booked on a six night cruise to the Fiords out of Copenhagen in September, on the Vision of the Seas. The info tells us that there will be two formal nights out of the six. We sailed on the Windsurf earlier this year , where dress code was "smart casual" for all dining, which we found most acceptable and very easy. Can anyone tell us please if there is an alternative venue to eat on formal nights, as we don't fancy packing formal suits etc. Thanks.

:rolleyes: My husband and I are booked on a six night cruise to the Fiords out of Copenhagen in September, on the Vision of the Seas. The info tells us that there will be two formal nights out of the six. We sailed on the Windsurf earlier this year , where dress code was "smart casual" for all dining, which we found most acceptable and very easy. Can anyone tell us please if there is an alternative venue to eat on formal nights, as we don't fancy packing formal suits etc. Thanks.

We just got off the Vision of the seas 4 night Baltic cruise.

We didnt 'do' the formal night either. We ate dinner in the Windjammer that evening. Same food without the presentation (buffet style - no fancy plating). We ate in the dining room the rest of the time in nice casual (jeans only the first night - other nights were a button down blouse and slacks or khakis).

Hope that helps.

Archived