Just back form Triumph to Canada do you have any questions?

anno

Chilly for sure. The fog was heavy during travel when we went.

I bought a fleece jacket the other day for Sept. cruise-it's weird going shopping for warm clothes when it's 109 degrees :eek: here in Tucson, Aridzona :D

(Kewl new avatar there limoguy:cool:)

yes there's lobster - small tails, you can get seconds but all dishes are served one dish at a time with long waits between. few people got really dressed up for elegant night - mostly fancy casual. Lots of personal items went missing poolside. Saint John port was horrible - nothing exciting to see - don't even consider the jet boat to reversing falls (actually a river not falls).

I guess people experience different things...we were at a table for 8...all of us ordered 3 lobster tails and some of the men also ordered the prime rib....the lobster and everything else came at the same time and stayed covered on the servers station. Our server waited until we ate the first lobster and immediately put down the second and then third.

As for Saint John, we took the bus tour that the town offered and it was awesome....the guide was very knowledgable and entertaining. The reversing falls were really no big deal to look at -- but knowing the reason behind the rise and fall of the tide was interesting. Never had anything missing poolside...but who would keep anything of value there anyway. It is the whole "glass full - glass empty" thing.

I bought a fleece jacket the other day for Sept. cruise-it's weird going shopping for warm clothes when it's 109 degrees :eek: here in Tucson, Aridzona :D

(Kewl new avatar there limoguy:cool:)

Wow...Tucson is not the place to buy warm clothes!!

(Thank you!!:p)

• 4 weeks later...
I read somewhere the slide and hot tubs were closed. Is this true?

I've heard that as well and I am trying to find out whether they removed the hot tub from the spa area. I rarely use the hot tub next to the pool on Lido deck but have found that the hot tubs in the spa area are much better and no kids. Also, which dining room is better, Paris or London?

Archived