Carnival Sale tomorrow

goodtimes247

Anyone know when they offer special discounts for February cruises? I finally have enough for my deposit and will probably be booking next week. We know which cruise we're going on and I've been checking the prices almost every day, but instead of going down, they went up $30 pp.:( I keep hoping for a special deal, but I'm going to book regardless.

Patty

Anyone know when they offer special discounts for February cruises? I finally have enough for my deposit and will probably be booking next week. We know which cruise we're going on and I've been checking the prices almost every day, but instead of going down, they went up $30 pp.:( I keep hoping for a special deal, but I'm going to book regardless.

Patty

Keep checking the website. I would not wait too long to book. They tend to go up as time goes by.

hahaha YES! My pvp told me today to keep an eye out.... there just could be a big sale coming up very soon..... lol my final payment is next monday, so this makes it look like I'll get a new deal! woo!

I haven't read the fine print, so don't badger me for that, but I would simply like to ask a question. Do you only get the cheaper price if you haven't made your final payment? We booked at the same time the final payment was due, so paid it all at once.

hoping my current booking goes on sale. How do i do a screen print. I tried before but it wouldnt work for me. Simple instructions please:)

my scanner doesnt work so i cant print it scan it and send it in. Thanks for the heads up

Patty

If you booked early saver you can get money back up to 2 days before sailing.

This sale is only good until the end of the year sailings.

Carnival Sale!! 4 Day Triple Play Promo!

Jul.28, 2009 in Cruise Deals

Carnival Cruise Lines is launching their 4 Day Triple Play promotion tomorrow morning! Customers who book Fun Ship sailings between now and August 1st receive reduced rates PLUS cash back PLUS free upgrades on sailings through December 31st, 2009.

hoping my current booking goes on sale. How do i do a screen print. I tried before but it wouldnt work for me. Simple instructions please:)

my scanner doesnt work so i cant print it scan it and send it in. Thanks for the heads up

Did you try right clicking your mouse. And then print.

Open up microsoft word or some other document you can paste the image in. Click on the screen you want the image of. On your keyboard press and hold the "alt" button while also pressing the "prnt scrn" button, release both. (Alt should be by the space bar and print screen is usually above the backspace on a laptop and above the number pad on a desktop.) Right click in the open area on the word document and select "paste".

Good Luck!

Technically it's only on new bookings but I can cancel and get a full refund until the day before final payment therefore if I can get a better price I can just cancel and rebook.... seems only logical they would therefore just give you the better price to avoid that. My pvp said many times it's only on new bookings but to call and she'll see what she can do. like I just said, I will just cancel and rebook if I have to.... IF there is a better price available!

Whatever the prices are now are probably the prices for the triple play, but you got cash back and best possible upgrade within the category, hence a lower price = triple.

I doubt all the prices will drop suddenly at midnight, and last time they were only for select sailings. Dont get too excited until you see what sailings the sale is on.

Whatever the prices are now are probably the prices for the triple play, but you got cash back and best possible upgrade within the category, hence a lower price = triple.

I also agree with that 100%, and I hope Fly will forgive me for adding a word to her text above . . .

". . . .hence a perceived lower price . . ."

[smoke & mirrors. Not always, but most often.]

Open up microsoft word or some other document you can paste the image in. Click on the screen you want the image of. On your keyboard press and hold the "alt" button while also pressing the "prnt scrn" button, release both. (Alt should be by the space bar and print screen is usually above the backspace on a laptop and above the number pad on a desktop.) Right click in the open area on the word document and select "paste".

Good Luck!

ok, this will copy the page i want and paste it into a document right, then i e-mail thast along with carnival form right?

I tried the alt and scrn print, it clicks me off the carnival website and google pops up, then i go to the doicument and when i right click i cant hit paste.

I also tried highlighting the web page with the info i need and paste it by alt and prnt scrn nothing, then i copied the highlighted info and tried pasting it into doc and it said to big. help!

ok, this will copy the page i want and paste it into a document right, then i e-mail thast along with carnival form right?

I tried the alt and scrn print, it clicks me off the carnival website and google pops up, then i go to the doicument and when i right click i cant hit paste.

I also tried highlighting the web page with the info i need and paste it by alt and prnt scrn nothing, then i copied the highlighted info and tried pasting it into doc and it said to big. help!

try hitting JUST the print screen button on your keyboard, first.

you can use either an image editing software of sorts - like photoshop, paint shop pro, or at the most basic, microsoft paint - and select edit-> paste, or the shortcut keys CTRL+V (hold control button CTRL and hit V and release)... if you use one of these, save it as a .jpeg / .jpg / .gif and attach to your email

or, you can do the same in ms word.

give that a shot. ;)

try hitting JUST the print screen button on your keyboard, first.

you can use either an image editing software of sorts - like photoshop, paint shop pro, or at the most basic, microsoft paint - and select edit-> paste, or the shortcut keys CTRL+V (hold control button CTRL and hit V and release)... if you use one of these, save it as a .jpeg / .jpg / .gif and attach to your email

or, you can do the same in ms word.

give that a shot. ;)

i highlight a section copied and pasted into mico soft word processor

this is what it looks like but mine has the table and no pictures will this work or am i doing it wrong?

4 days to Baja Mexico Depart From: Los Angeles, CA Ship: Carnival Paradise spacer.gif Departure Information

Sail Date:Nov.09.2009 Air From:None Promo Code:O3P

Stateroom Details Stateroom:E165

Deck:Empress

Category:4A->4E

spacer.gif Guest Info

# of Guest:3 Primary Guest:Guest 2:Guest 3:Dining:

Vacation Total Cruise Rate$587.00 Gov't Fees & Taxes$113.04 Total Amount$700.04 spacer.gif

i highlight a section copied and pasted into mico soft word processor

this is what it looks like but mine has the table and no pictures will this work or am i doing it wrong?

no - don't do that - the highlight part...

there is a button on your keyboard. what is referenced as the 'print screen' button. it will probably say PRNT SCREEN on your keyboard (no i)

it's nomally left of the scroll lock (top row of your keyboard, right of the F keys), and above the insert (which is often right of the backspace key).

just hit that, and it takes a picture of your screen.

then, when you go to edit -> paste, or press ctrl+v as i told you, it will paste the picture, not copied text...

your copied text is prone to being edited, hence why it is not as well referenced as an actual image.

does that make sense? ;)

edit: you can see what you can do with print screen images in this post:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1031935

(and current info about the sale ;))

If you booked early saver you can get money back up to 2 days before sailing.

This sale is only good until the end of the year sailings.

Carnival Sale!! 4 Day Triple Play Promo!

Jul.28, 2009 in Cruise Deals

Carnival Cruise Lines is launching their 4 Day Triple Play promotion tomorrow morning! Customers who book Fun Ship sailings between now and August 1st receive reduced rates PLUS cash back PLUS free upgrades on sailings through December 31st, 2009.

Not really correct....after final payment, if lower fares are applicable, you can receive OBC up to two days before sailing... not a refund to your c.card or method of payment made.

You don't need to email anything other then the form to carnival to get the price adjustment on ES. Fill out the form with the info on it and send it in. YOu can't attach anything to it. If you aren't booked early saver and haven't passed final payment just call whoever you booked with and they will adjust your price, again no need to send a print screen.

Archived