Friends booked!

RENMama

We are sailing Carnival Dream this December with my parents.

They know another cruise loving couple who decided to join us.

We are good friend with a couple with 2 kids and vacationed with them over Easter.

Well, I think they got vacation envy and they booked the same cruise (after asking if it was okay of course).

We are so excited they are joining us!! They are doing a couple of other vacations this year so they are cutting way back on shore excursions.

They as a couple did Carnival years ago. They took their kids on Disney about 2 years ago.

So I hope they all have fun. We plan on eating some dinners together. Im sure the kids will hook up in Camp Carnival. We are taking same flights.

We are stoked as they are a couple who is happy to hang with us for awhile yet have their own free time so it should be a great time.

Just had to share my excitement.

Only real issue could be that our 4 yo will be in a different grouping at Camp and stuck with his lil sis while the "fun big kids" are in the other group. I hope lots of prepping before we go and him quickly making new buds of his own helps.

Well, I think they got vacation envy and they booked the same cruise (after asking if it was okay of course).

Interesting that you think they needed your permission to book a public cruise.

That's awesome! I think you all have the right attitude when it comes to cruising with friends - everyone is free to do their own thing, and no one "forces" themselves on each other.

If you link your booking #'s together and have the same seating time, you will be seated at the same table. So dinner will be a great time to catch up and give each other a recap of your days (if you decide to do separate activities that day).

Interesting that you think they needed your permission to book a public cruise.

OH Please. That's not what OP was saying . . .

Archived