Rumor: Canada Line (YVR-Canada Place) opening Aug 22

OK; I just heard a fairly well placed rumor that the new Canada Line Subway/Elevated train from YVR to Waterfront (next door to the Canada Place cruise terminal), will open for free service Saturday Aug 22, and go into paid revenue service Monday Aug 24th.

So does that mean that we will have two free days of riding - also I know with the introduction of the Canada Line there are major changes coming to bus routes - will these changes be moved up or will they still be coming into effect in Sept as originally scheduled.

Cheers

Dennis

So does that mean that we will have two free days of riding - also I know with the introduction of the Canada Line there are major changes coming to bus routes - will these changes be moved up or will they still be coming into effect in Sept as originally scheduled.

The buses change the 1st weekend in Sept still.

Thanks Hillbilly in BC for that info - wonder if this is political speaking for we are taking a second look at this. Perhaps the Airport Authority has some other means up its sleeve to pay for the service.

Cheers

Dennis

Archived