Advance Reservations for onboard things?

Lauraubie

We will be sailing on the NCL Pride of America in September. It is our first time on NCL.

Is there anything that I need to reserve prior to our sailing or the very first day of our cruise? Dining, shows... anything that I could/would miss out on if I wait?

Thank you!

Laura

There really is nothing that you can reserve in advance of boarding the ship. The mystery dinner seems to fill quickly, and outside of specialty restuarant reservations for the first night, I can't think of anything else.

If you are interested in the Spa for the week, it would be good to book that soon...they have a limit on the number of passes.

If you have not already booked your off-ship excursions, it would be good to check those out soon ....they can be booked before sailing (online with NCL) or on board.

What is the mystery dinner? We are on the Pride next March? Thanks for the info.

I have not done the Mystery Dinner....but it is a relatively small number of passengers who participate in solving a mruder mystery while having a nice dinner. Like a modern day Clue game with wine!!

What is the mystery dinner? We are on the Pride next March? Thanks for the info.

It's a role-playing game, with 8 passengers to a group, each person playing the role of a character in a murder mystery. One of the characters is the murderer and you have dinner while playing out the game. By the end of dinner, everyone tries to figure out who the murderer is. You're given scripts that give you guidelines as to what to say but much of it is improvisational. It's a lot of fun.

It's a role-playing game, with 8 passengers to a group, each person playing the role of a character in a murder mystery. One of the characters is the murderer and you have dinner while playing out the game. By the end of dinner, everyone tries to figure out who the murderer is. You're given scripts that give you guidelines as to what to say but much of it is improvisational. It's a lot of fun.

I agree. We had a blast when we did it on the Dawn a few years ago. Since it was pretty early during the cruise, we made friends that we kept seeing throughout our trip. :)

We will be sailing on the NCL Pride of America in September. It is our first time on NCL.

Is there anything that I need to reserve prior to our sailing or the very first day of our cruise? Dining, shows... anything that I could/would miss out on if I wait?

Thank you!

Laura

We just got home from a medit. cruise on the Gem of NCL. There's about 10 extra restaurants onboard and the reps will come around at lunch if you are onboard and ask if you want to reserve something for the evening. Otherwise there is a phone # in the daily page to make reservations. They were never full. Just get onboard and check out the restaurants for yourself.

Karen ;)

Archived