Voyager after Dry Dock

lcs

DH and I will be going on the Voyager next March. We were on Voyager last March before it went into drydock. Can anyone tell me what they did to one of my favorite ships during drydock? Can't wait to see her again! Thanks,

I think the cosmetic improvements were carpeting, upholstery, redecking the pool and running track areas. Maybe replacing any broken furniture. There was probably some maintenance done on the ship that doesn't really affect passengers (other than getting us around of course.) But no real changes to what we are used to. We'll be onboard 3/21/10. :)

DH and I will be going on the Voyager next March. We were on Voyager last March before it went into drydock. Can anyone tell me what they did to one of my favorite ships during drydock? Can't wait to see her again! Thanks,

they redid the Windjammer completely and very nice it is too.

The Promenade cafe was rejigged, with the coffee machines now in the middle so easier access, also the Cleopatra lounge was refurbished.

Archived