Please HELP me!!!!!

SpideyHulk24

I am sailing on the Sensation and will be in the bahamas over night? Can anyone recommend what we can do? We are open to recommendations.....it's our 10 year anniversary cruise and we won't have the kids with us. We have been to the bahamas before and have done the straw market and Atlantis, but it's two adults and we want to take advantage of the fact that we will be there overnight. We dock at noon and are there until 5:30 a.m. the next day.

Thank you for all your help!!!!!

When we were docked overnight in Nassau last December, I know that many people got off the ship and went over to Atlantis to enjoy the nightlife. Also, you can take advantage of the ship's shows and other forms of entertainment as well :D

A few years ago I took an all girls trip and we went to a club called Bahama Boom, it just happened that night that Ice T and his girlfriend stopped in and he started took over as the DJ. This was not a nice club, but we had so much fun that night. The club was within walking distance, played hip hop type music. Probably not what you are looking for, but I thought I would mention it, the crew on the ship is how we found out about it, mostly crew and locals hung out there.

Archived