'09 Atlantis Med Cruise - Balcony rm for SALE!

LAGUYZGUY

Hi, guys--

3x Atlantis cruiser here! I have a room booked on the amazing Aug 29th Med Cruise (Rome to Rome... stops in the Greek Isles... and Egypt!) and have been looking fwd to it for a year, but now find myself in a new job with no time off. :(

Being an INTL trip, I know many people have booked by now (re airfare, etc)... but if you know of anyone, or perhaps have a friend who's been on the fence because of cost (!).... then this an economy-busting deal that is too hard to pass up!

Here are the details of what the room currently costs:

Rm 7271, (2C) Deluxe Veranda

$2,499 pp = $4,998

Port tax ($260), Gratuities ($100), Fuel Surcharge ($90)= $450

Total: $5,448

There will be one-person name change fee of $150. If two people are going into this room (as is likely the case), then the name-change fee is $300.

I will cover the $150-$300 name-change fee. Beyond that, I will be wiling to discount the room by $448. THAT IS $5,000 FOR THE ENTIRE COST OF A DELUXE VERANDA ROOM! 9 nights in Europe for $2,499 pp-- TOTAL.

Think about it-- that's essentially means you're getting the room "AT COST"-- no name change fee, and NO $$$ TAXES & SURCHARGES!!! All rms in this class are sold out. Balcony rms in the lower class are OBSTRUCTED-ROOMS ONLY!

(ALso think about it this way. That's $278 pp a day-- the same cost of a solo hotel rm in Europe-- plus the cruise gives you the bonus of sights, sounds, food, eye-candy, music, and entertainment.) You can see why I'm bummed-- great rm, great itinerary. My loss is your gain.

Please contact me with any questions. Thanks for reading!!

-Lee

ldrasin@hotmail.com

Archived