Nice beach on St. Thomas

jayhjay

We are planning a beach day in St. Thomas, with a little shopping thrown in. We don't snorkle or do water sports, so really we want a beautiful beach that is not too crowded with someplace to grab food/drink and maybe lockers. It sounds from the boards like the best spots are in St. Johns. Is it worth the extra time to travel over there, or is there someplace on St. Thomas that will meet our needs? This will be our first shore stop so we are really looking for quiet, beautiful, and relaxing. Any ideas?

Why don't you try a "Godfrey Tour": http://www.godfreytoursvi.com/

You can work shopping, beach, and seeing St. Thomas into your stay there for a reasonable price. Lots of folks have written in reviews about Godfrey. All you need to do is run a search in the forum on Godfrey to get information.

Photos from Godfrey tour: http://www.lrichters.photosite.com/STT

We are actually the only ship in port that day according to what I have read online. I am considering Godfrey based on his good reviews here, but I don't think we want the island tour part of things and my understanding is he sort of has a set thing. We really just want a beach day. We might try shopping on our own before or after but that will sort of be a throw in depending on how we feel. So I am not sure his tour will be what we are looking for.

So we will see if we can get more info on Saphire and Megans. Any other suggestions?

Archived