What is Quest?

We particpate on the Enchantment in the spring of 2006 and then on the Freedom in the fall of 2006. I have to say the CD was really good on the FOS about announcing that it is going to be an adult show and if you chose to have your children stay it was your own fault what they see. Being the horrible mom that I am and knowing the maturity level of my children I allowed them to say. They had a blast! Now my children are not small so do not judge that they stayed. Matter of a fact my DD can not wait until next week to go to the Quest. She is so excited about it.

I do not suggest a young child but a mature teenager can handle it.

• 4 weeks later...

Was on GOS in June. I'm bald and in a wheelchair. The CD asked if I would like to participate. I, of course, said bring it on. The CD than asked for the women to come down and plant a kiss on my chrome dome. He asked if I was enjoying it. I replied mais oui and keep it coming. Then he asked the men to do the same. My DW wouldn't let me clean up until we got a picture of it. The next day, a women came up to me and said she couldn't get through the mob and would I mind if she planted a smooch now. I said go ahead.:D:D

My team won first place onboard the Monarch in late August of this year! So much fun!

I'm not 18 just yet but I was drafted (no one wanted to do it!) as a team captain/runner by the Cruise Director's staff a year and a half ago on the Explorer. That was the first time I had ever gone to The Quest and I was nervous out of my mind! I had no clue what I was in for, hahah.

I always go to Love & Marriage. I can take it :D

One last thing, on the Monarch a few weeks ago, The Quest wasn't advertised as 18+. There were a few kids there who didn't even look 12 years old. So, I guess it depends on the ship. To be honest, Quests I've experienced on Voyager class ships are a lot wilder.

Archived