Favorite websites for cruise clothes!

Brneyznfl

Okay ladies, Christmas has come and gone. I have a cruise in February and I'm ready to start shopping!! I really love the convenience of shopping online...don't have to get dressed and I can sit here in the comfy of my warm house and drink my coffee. :D Plus I love the challange of looking for the best deal! So what are your favorite websites for shopping for cruise clothes? I've been looking for warm weather dresses but haven't had much luck yet.

Hi there,

try http://www.ablambdin.com

wonderful resort and cruisewear, such lovely things...they won't ship here to Australia though.. :( :o

I have emailed a few times, but no can do....such a shame...

You girls over there have a great selection of on line shopping....this one would be one of the best, their clothes are GORGEOUS !!!

S&D

(Sandra)

Australia

drink.jpg.ef58a12468c17690b303e75fc2e89d7f.jpg

Sandra,

That was a great web site. I found a couple of swimsuits, and a cute pants outfit. Thanks for the info!!

I'd be happy to help you with the shipping (or lack of, I should say)...email me if you're interested (ledpype@aol.com, be sure to put cruise critic in the subject please).

Now I'm off to get the credit card and go shopping. :D Then I'll try to be more appreciative of what we sometimes take for granted.

Nancy

From a younger perspective (not sure if my style as an almost 18 year old appeals to you all... but I will say I'm mature in both my style and my actions :) ), I adore J. Crew (www.jcrew.com) for my cruisewear. Their chinos are always perfect. Bright colors and an amazing fit! Love their swimwear as well, and they almost always have great summer dresses!

Also, bluefly (www.bluefly.com)... is good for cruise shopping. You might have to search, but thats half the fun of shopping! I once found a chaiken skirt there that is still one of my favorite summery items reducded to more than 75% off of what it would be in neiman marcus, etc... :)

Brneyznfl: Hi there! I have tracked you down :D to ask you a question about a post you made on a sign and sail thread a little while ago. I see that you were allowed to depost less than the $250 pp for a cruise. Dh and I already prepaid tips and only want to make a cash deposit of about $200 for the cruise. Could you tell me your experiance with this? Thanks!

To all the other posters: Sorry for the off topic post!

Hi there, my only experience has been on a 4 day cruise with using cash. It was on the Holiday and I told them at check in that I wanted to deposit cash instead of using a credit card. When I went to the purser to open up my account, I gave them a 100.00, my friend only 50.00 and there were no questions asked. I'm not sure what the mimimum was but I'm sure it was more than 50.00. They could be more lax on shorter cruises about the minimum requirement and could vary by ship or even who you talk to at the purser's desk might make a difference! :D

Thanks for all the clothing websites! I'm on the hunt now..... :D

Archived