Krystal Vallarta Massage

I am wondering if anyone has had a massage at this place? I read a review that it is a hut on the beach which offers massages for two 75 mins. at $75.00! That sounds wonderful and the reviewer said it was amazing. I was just looking for others who may have had this experience. I really don't want to pay the cruise line costs as I have heard they are very expensive and a real push to buy products. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.;)

I am wondering if anyone has had a massage at this place? I read a review that it is a hut on the beach which offers massages for two 75 mins. at $75.00! That sounds wonderful and the reviewer said it was amazing. I was just looking for others who may have had this experience. I really don't want to pay the cruise line costs as I have heard they are very expensive and a real push to buy products. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.;)

I dont know about Krystal, but we did the Aroma Spa in Mazatlan and it was wonderful. My family of 5 got 2 hour massages, and my wife and daughters got facials, manicures, and pedicures for $225 including tips.

Aroma spa is reviewed on trip advisor and you can find it's web site by searching for it on google.

Archived