LaPlaya Grille - Carnival Spirit

luvtacruise27

Does anyone know if there is a breakfast buffet/lunch buffet in the LaPlaya Grille on the Carnival Spirit? I see on the deck plans there are stations, i.e. Deli, Taste of the Nation, Asian Corner and Rotiserre (sp) but didn't see the actual buffet area like on the Conquest series.

Thanks for any response.

Marilyn

Does anyone know if there is a breakfast buffet/lunch buffet in the LaPlaya Grille on the Carnival Spirit? I see on the deck plans there are stations, i.e. Deli, Taste of the Nation, Asian Corner and Rotiserre (sp) but didn't see the actual buffet area like on the Conquest series.

Thanks for any response.

Marilyn

Yes Lido deck has both.

Thanks for any response.

Marilyn

It is there clearly labeled. It's the line aft of the Taste of Nations and opposite The Deli. One of the things we like best about Spirit class ships is the four separate buffet lines, all having a different style of complete meal. We like to mix and match. :)

SPLIDO2.GIF

It is there clearly labeled. It's the line aft of the Taste of Nations and opposite The Deli. One of the things we like best about Spirit class ships is the four separate buffet lines, all having a different style of complete meal. We like to mix and match. :)

SPLIDO2.GIF

Thanks for the info. My Carnival Alaska book that only has the Spirit ship in it labels that area as "Rotiserre", not "Buffet". Perhaps it is an older booklet than yours.

Thanks again.

Marilyn

If i recall correctly, La Playa grill on the Spirit is exactly that.. the Grille.

Hamburgers, hotdogs, chicken fingers, fries, onion rings, etc. Its outside the dining area (toward the pool area). Serves the same stuff all the time. Not available 24 hrs.

Archived