Promo codes after booking?

autrucheplume

I recently purchased tickets to a 7 day cruise on the Dawn next year. After purchasing, I learned of the Pepsi promo going on. Is it still possible to get that promo code applied to our reservation? The only discount we received on our cruise was the Latitudes discount.

Not that it's a big deal, but since we'll probably end up purchasing the soda plan anyway, I figured it was worth looking into! Thanks!

I recently purchased tickets to a 7 day cruise on the Dawn next year. After purchasing, I learned of the Pepsi promo going on. Is it still possible to get that promo code applied to our reservation? The only discount we received on our cruise was the Latitudes discount.

Not that it's a big deal, but since we'll probably end up purchasing the soda plan anyway, I figured it was worth looking into! Thanks!

Don't believe you can combine those discounts... you would have to read the fine print to verify that, or why not call NCL or your TA you booked thru ?

what date are you going we go may 9th

Archived