Help me decide . . .

fdlafon

Excursion in Cayman Islands with kids ages 14, 12, 8 and two adults.

In your experience, which is better between Captain marvins snorkel/stingray and Moby Dick tours which is also and excursion including snorkeling and stingrays.

We are booking today!

Thanks

Excursion in Cayman Islands with kids ages 14, 12, 8 and two adults.

In your experience, which is better between Captain marvins snorkel/stingray and Moby Dick tours which is also and excursion including snorkeling and stingrays.

We are booking today!

Thanks

I don't have any experiece with either one. I booked with Captain Marvins for my 9/6 cruise. Everyone I have spoken with says that the stingray adventure is amazing. Let me know what you end up doing and how you liked it.

Enjoy. I wish I was sailing today.

We went on the tour that took us to the Turtle Farm, to Hell and then we went swimming and snorkling with the Stingrays. It was definitely something to experience. On the way back from swimming with the stingrays, our tour had cracked open a conch and let our tour sample the fresh conk and they even made a dip and offered to everyone to try with crackers. It was without a doubt worth every penny.

We went in June and used Captain Marvin's~! We had a blast. There was only 12 people on our boat and when Moby Dicks boat pulled up beside us there was like 50 people on it.

We would use them again.

I have also heard great things about Moby Dicks but I liked that there was a smaller group.

Have fun, The stingrays are fabulous.

Debbie

Archived