Land taxis at venice airport

pat66

I'M CONFUSED. I READ SOMEWHERE THAT THERE ARE FEW, IF ANY, LAND TAXIS AND NO PORTERS TO HELP WITH LUGGGE AT MARCO POLO AIRPORT. iS THAT CORRECT? ALSO, EVEN IF WE FIND A TACI IS IT TRULY POSSIBLE TO WALK FROM PIAZALLE ROMA TO HOTEL OLIMPIA WITJH 3 SUITCASES ABND TWO CARRY-ON BAGS? IT MAY BE A SHORT WALK BUT WITH ALL THAT LUGGAGE? IS THERE PORTER SRVICE TO HELP US GET TO THE HOTEL? OR SHOULD WE JUST TAKE A WATER TAXI OR HIRE A P[RIVATE CAR SERVICE AND PAY EXTRA FOR A PORTER TO THE HTOEL? OTHER PEOPLE WITH CRUISE LUGGAGE MUST HAVE THIS PROBLEM. ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR TWLO TRAVELERS IN THERI 70S?

There are no streets for a Taxi, or private car service to use in Venice. Piazzle Roma is it. The roads aren't large enough for anything more than pedestrians. Everything else goes by water. Even FedEx and DHL deliver by boat.

2166500323_507a679599.jpg?v=0

2916211540053530687ViQpKH_ph.jpg

The larger hotels have their own spot for water taxis to let you off and a porter at the hotel to help with your luggage. I'd suggest a private water taxi that can bring you right to the door.

Archived