Help with New Countdown Clock

MrsMuir

:confused:

I'm not too bad with computer stuff, but I can't seem to change my countdown clock to the one with my next ship on it (nauticalcities.com). I got some good advice last week from jtl13 on how to access it, but it's not working for me on my laptop or here at work. When I copy the URL and paste it to my signature, I get a message that the "Remote file is too large." When I paste the other two options (HTML -- what's "code view"? and pseudo-HTML), it says "invalid file."

Does this mean I can't have the pretty Zaandam as my countdown clock?

Appreciate your help.

Mrs M.

:confused:

I'm not too bad with computer stuff, but I can't seem to change my countdown clock to the one with my next ship on it (nauticalcities.com). I got some good advice last week from jtl13 on how to access it, but it's not working for me on my laptop or here at work. When I copy the URL and paste it to my signature, I get a message that the "Remote file is too large." When I paste the other two options (HTML -- what's "code view"? and pseudo-HTML), it says "invalid file."

Does this mean I can't have the pretty Zaandam as my countdown clock?

Appreciate your help.

Mrs M.

PseudoHTML option worked for me...the third option...the second one, "code view" did not...

4c0d9827225e547ccaba84b1ef542644.png

It worked for me too - temporarily, because this is YOUR ship and dates, not mine!

As SeaMatesNYC said, take the 3rd option, BBC code.

If you're using Firefox instead of IE that could again be the problem.

If you'll email me I'll send you back the string that I pasted into my signature.

I noticed my Ryndam sig date quit working about a week ago and was stuck at "14 days". I tried re-entering the link and now it's stuck at "9 days" and I leave a week from tomorrow! I think it should be showing 8 days???

Anyone else having problems? No big deal, just curious as to why it quit counting down correctly.

:)

Archived