Best OV cabins on Millenium Help!

eastcoastcruisers

I am cconsidering an OV cabin for a future Alaska cruise and need to know if OV cabins on Continental deck have a clear unobstructed view or do I have to worry about the life boats? can anyone suggest a cabin with clear view? Thanks

Here is a picture taken from our room on Continental deck. No Lifeboats at all.

Pat

560965889_BerniesTransatlantic120.jpg.5800b69a9fd168888ee18b18aad1981f.jpg

Here is a picture taken from our room on Continental deck. No Lifeboats at all.

Pat

Pat, I will be on Continental deck, cabin # 2141 on the Constellation on October 16th.

I was told by Celebrity that the beds are closer to the window than the sitting area. The image of your cabin had the sitting area near the window, which I prefer. Which cabin did you occupy, and which ship were you on?

I would appreciate your reply, as I have them now seperate the beds. I don't want to have to sit on the bed in order to view the ocean

Pat, I will be on Continental deck, cabin # 2141 on the Constellation on October 16th.

I was told by Celebrity that the beds are closer to the window than the sitting area. The image of your cabin had the sitting area near the window, which I prefer. Which cabin did you occupy, and which ship were you on?

I would appreciate your reply, as I have them now seperate the beds. I don't want to have to sit on the bed in order to view the ocean

This was on Constellation but it was in 2005. We were in 2146 I think. I have had the bed under the window on some ship but I don't remember which it was. I agree the couch by the window is best. Really don't know if they changed the bed arrangement since then. I will say that sometime it could be noisey in the room in the morning when they were docking. In May we will be on Summit on Plaza deck OV and are hoping that it will be nice.

Pat

Archived