destiny cabins

can anyone tell me is there a safe in the inside cabins on the destiny as id want to leave my camcorder some where if not using it and no need to carry my cash on me onboard.also as cabins cleaned twice a day wouldnt like to leave things lying around in there.anyone help?,thanks.ade.

Can definitely help with this one - we've been back about a month!!! There is a safe in the cabin but you have to pay for a key to use it. It costs £12.00 per week. Definitely worth it. We went with friends and just bought one key and put all our stuff together in one safe.

The cabins are cleaned first thing in the morning and then during the evening, when the steward will leave a choccie on your pillow and hopefully some sort of towel animal!!!

Enjoy your cruise - we did!!!:D

Hi,

If you are lucky enough to have a suite then the safe is complementary for your cruise.

We paid the extra for a suite and really enjoyed the facilities in the cabin. In fact we enjoyed the whole experience so much we have booked to go again next year in the same cabin.

Hope you have a great time.....chances are you will!

thanks both,yes it will be worth the 12quid but after paying out over 1700 youd think that would be included.still got the AI free anyway.wish i could afford a suit palmaport but its out of our reach i,m afraid.would be nice to have own balcony but we probably wont be in the cabin too much.christ its even 12quid to sit next to the mrs. on the plane !!! ade.

We were advised by our travel agent not to bother paying this fee, just check in early and you'll more than likely be sat together anyway.

Even paying the fee might only give you seats across the aisle from each other.

Carol x

thanks carol but too late this time.just booked red sea for 2010 on celebration and didnt pay the15 pounds each this time as not flying till 1400 so will get there early as you say.also take a snack instead of paying for meal on plane.saved 60 quid straight off.cheers, ade.

Archived