Dawn To Bermuda Pictures

paulekrause

WOW! I loved your photos! I did not realize there were more "moongates". DH thought it was like the stargate:p. We were on the Dawn 3 weeks ago. We had such a nice time, we will be booking again next summer! Thank you for sharing.

Corinn:)

Love the photos! We're on our first cruise on the Dawn to Bermuda on 8/23. I hope we have nice weather! Did you like Snorkel Park or Horseshoe Beach better?

I like both

Snorkel Park is nice and convenient. It gets busy on departure day because it is so close to the ship. It is also pretty good for snorkeling. We've enjoyed Snorkel Park every time we've been there.

Horseshoe Bay is just gorgeous with very smooth sand. you can be at a large beach there or in a quiet cove.

If you plan to spend a full day at the beach and do not want to snorkel, definitely chose Horseshoe Bay.

WOW! I loved your photos! I did not realize there were more "moongates". DH thought it was like the stargate:p. We were on the Dawn 3 weeks ago. We had such a nice time, we will be booking again next summer! Thank you for sharing.

Corinn:)

the moon gates trough out the island are not obvious. Some are in walls and some in hedges. Have fun finding them next summer.

Archived