Kids Camp w/12 and 11 y.o. ?

bluecruise1

One daughter is 12 and the other is 11 and they fall into 2 different kid camps. Can anyone tell me how their children liked it? Not sure if I want to push the 11 y.o. up into the 12 y.o. group or do it the other way around so the kids can be together.

First of all they probably wont let your children switch age groupls - unless birthdays are VERY close to you sail date and depending on the time of year. They let our son move up in April as his birthday was the day we disembarked. So don't get your or your kids hopes up on that one because they can say no.

Our kids LOVED camp, our daughter is 11 and we had to basically beg her to spend some time with us instead of all her new friends at camp. There is always something going on and they especially loved the late night parties.

Just returned from the Glory last week and they wouldn't allow our kids to switch age groups. Kids enjoyed the Circle C activities and I would encourage you to have your kids sign up. Make every effort to attend the get to know you session the first day because that is when the kids bond and if they don't get in early kids tend to exclude new comers.

Archived