Long Beach Parking-Carnival cruise line

CRUISING71

I have read on the forum...parking in San Pedro is $ 12 and it the same as Long Beach where Carnival port is? Have anyone just recently park there know the correct price for 1 day parking?

Thanks,

Tibbie

When we cruise back in April, it was 12.00 per day.

It's $15 a day now, but super safe, easy and convenient...

Hi,

Have anyone ever stay at the Comfort Inn for the package deal of Park and Cruise recently?

Thanks,

Tibbie

I personally wouldn't stay at that Comfort Inn.

I'd look into Residence Inn Downtown Long Beach, Hotel Maya, Hilton Downtown Long Beach, or Crowne Plaza San Pedro for Park and Sail Packages...

All of those are better.

Hi,

Have anyone ever stay at the Comfort Inn for the package deal of Park and Cruise recently?

Thanks,

Tibbie

We just stayed there a week ago for our July 26th cruise on the Splendor. The rooms were clean, they were very friendly. I would recommend it. They have you park your car in the front lot in front of the lobby so its in their view and we seen a security guard on the premises in the evening.

Was this the Comfort Inn on Willow Street? I could not find any mention of a Park & Sail package on the website, so I called them and a lady told me that the rate is only $94.99 and that includes a Saturday night stay and 7 nights of parking! This sounds to good to be true...is this what you paid? I was all set to book the Residence Inn for $194.39 incl. 7 nights parking and I thought that was a good deal...Thank you for any responses!

Edeno in Sacramento

EDENO,

I just called this hotel and found that the park and sail package was 149 +tx. Who did you talk to and did they know this was for the park and sail package? The regular price was 95 a night

I spoke to rhonda, I asked her specifically for the Park & Sail rate and she said $95 and I asked her again, "Does this include the 7 nights of free parking" and she said yes! I suspected that she didn't know what she was talking about...thanks for your follow up! still a pretty good deal!

Edeno in Sacramento

• 2 weeks later...

In May I parked at the Carnival Long Beach parking terminal and it was $15/day. I liked that it was covered parking and easily fit my beast of a SUV. It was a quick walk over to the elevators and the porters were waiting right there to take out luggage. Very easy and worth the $15 per 24 hours to park.

We're going on the Carnival Splendor from Long Beach in November. (a total of 5 ppl including my 2-yr old DD). Do they have porters at the parking structure or should we drop off the luggages first before we park? Any suggestions?

Archived