Carnival's "Fun in a Bag" for toddlers - worth it?

2preschoolers

I was looking at things you can buy on Carnival's site and wondering if their "Fun in a Bag" is worth buying? It's about $25 but the beach chair it comes with looks intriguing - but maybe it will fall apart easily?

Also saw the Mermaid set with the towel and mermaid bag, etc.

My issue with "Fun in a Bag" is the blue hat, blue chair, blue water bottle - my girls will prob not be thrilled to use anything 'blue'. Do you know if they sell JUST the water bottle or in the gift shops and approx how much?

We did not see the value in it, why buy that beach set for 25 when target has kits for alot less.

We did make sure to bring at least one familiar toy for each of them so that they would have something that they were used to playing with.

We got it on the Fascination back in 2005. I don't think we trusted the chair. The only thing we really got use of was the sand pail and tools while at the beach in Cozumel. $25 was steep for what we got, however the DS was happy to get a gift.

A child will NEVER sit in a chair at the beach---there's just too much to do!

Ha Ha - don't be so sure. My 2 yr old spent a week at Virginia Beach in a chair. She refused to touch the sand and wouldn't even dream of sitting on a towel/blanket. So she sat for several hours a day in a beach chair, just eating, watching the world go by, etc. :)

Archived