Just to clarify - swim diapers ok in H2O on RC Freedom or Liberty?

chaloop

• 1 month later...

Thats fine. As long as there is an area in the H2O Zone where my 3 year old can splash around :-) Are there any age restrictions in the "baby Zone" ?

And NO you didnt confuse anyone. You were very clear that it was a seperate area in the H2O Zone plus the pic says it all .

Thats fine. As long as there is an area in the H2O Zone where my 3 year old can splash around :-) Are there any age restrictions in the "baby Zone" ?

And NO you didnt confuse anyone. You were very clear that it was a seperate area in the H2O Zone plus the pic says it all .

Nope, no age limit at all. If they aren't potty trained, then that's where the filtration system is to handle it and keep them safe. :D

Have a great time! No doubt our favorite ships!

I am doing my research for you next trip with our 18 month old and our 4 yr old. On the RC freedom and liberty is it ok for swim diapers in the H2O zone?

No. It is not okay for children in swim diapers to swim in the H20 zone on the Freedom.

There is a baby pool that is directly attached to the H20 zone on the Freedom. This baby pool is pie shaped and is drained and cleaned every night. This is the ONLY area where infants and toddlers in swim diapers are allowed. They are NOT allowed to play in the splash pool with all the water works or in the float area.

After our first day playing in the water works area on the freedom, when we were informed that we were only able to play in the little pie shaped pool, we realized that there was no way our toddler was going to stay in that one area when there is a whole colorful area that looks way more fun attached to the infant pool.

No more swimming on the ship for us!

After our first day playing in the water works area on the freedom, when we were informed that we were only able to play in the little pie shaped pool, we realized that there was no way our toddler was going to stay in that one area when there is a whole colorful area that looks way more fun attached to the infant pool.

No more swimming on the ship for us!

Thanks for sharing your experience. That is my big concern. DD is going to be a year and a half and I know she is going to want to run thru the whole area. We currently have a splash zone at our park with fountains and such and we go there 3 days a week- its one of her favorite things to do. I have been wondering if I am going to just need to avoid the whole area- and by the sounds of your experience- I think I might. No point in tempting her with something she can't do. We have an aft balcony and I think I just might bring her blow up pool and let her play there while we enjoy the balcony.

Does the infant area have any fountains, animal statues, or anything at all to keep the little one entertained? Trying to figure out if I need to bring a few water toys for the baby.

If you look at the pic that cruisinmama posted, theres a funky bird that spits into the infant area. Other than that, there's nothing, so you might want to bring your own small toys (keep in mind the water is only an inch or 2 deep, so any toy that needs more standing water won't work)

Archived