SAN stay and park

nvgypc

SAN is the official abbreviation for the San Diego airport, so it was clear to me that this was about San Diego.

I have never stayed at the Seven Seas, but I drive by it all the time, and others have reported that they got good service with the shuttles, and I don't believe they charge for the parking while you are on your cruise. Call them to be sure. It is in Mission Valley, so about 5 miles from the port, close to the two major shopping malls in Mission Valley, close to Hillcrest for shopping and nice restaurants, an easy drive to the Zoo or other attractions.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know anything about the Days Hotel. The have shuttle to the cruise port and parking while sailing. I just don't know what the hotel is like and where it is situated.

We are driving into SAN the day before our cruise and have booked rooms, but would love to get some input on the hotel.

Thanks

Sorry by SAN I meant San Diego. Has anyone tried Best Western Seven Seas?

Yes we stayed there last fall.

Be sure to book the park and stay package or you will be charged for the shuttles.

The shuttles worked fine, they dropped us off right at the embarkationhall.

Rooms are clean but rather small, not really friendly people at the registration. The food in the coffeeshops was good, and service here was very good.

Archived