Island Escape cruise Jul 2th - Aug 4th 2009, anyone?

mrkerr7474

Hi everyone, i was on the Island Escape cruise on 28th jul to aug 4th. Was just wondering if there was anyone on here, that was also on the cruise?

Im trying to find out information about this girl i talked to a couple of times. We only bumped into each other a few times.

Me being dumb, never asked her name and totally ran out of time.

Do you think there is anyway that i could contact someone on Island Cruises to pass on a email to her or speak to someone who works on the the cruise ship on the dates i was on it?

Like our cabin steward?

Thanks for your help!

• 2 weeks later...

You can always try but I belive you are probably in a dire situation- if you had her name you could atleast contact her. If you have her cabin number there is hope but I doubt Thomson have the right to give you her contact details. They have no way to truly know the validity of your story, you see.

In order to even try though, you must have some sort of information. The Island Escape carries over 1500 passengers and trying to narrow that down without knowing her name is.. impossible.

However, there is no harm in trying. Call the Island Escape's ship number. Id excpect you would find that in any of the documents you recived while on the ship or on their website.

Although, I would be stunned if it helped.

Archived